ad 1

Monday, October 10, 2011

Love status of the week

Love Statuses of The week
July 18,2010
1. One day I caught myself smiling for no reason and then I realized I was thinking of you
2. Anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart
3.Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it then I look at your smile and know that it is
4.Never frown when you are sad, you never know whos falling in love with your smile
5.Some people say you only fall in love once but everytime I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
6.If you cant get someone out of your head then maybe they are suppose to be there.
7.Once I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day I find it is the day I will stop loving you
8.You know you are in love when you dont want to fall sleep because the reality is better than your dreams
9.Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
10.I was matching a star to each thing I love about you, I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
11.Dont you dare remember me when she finally forgets you
12.Trying to forget someone you love is trying to remember someone you never knew
13.The shortest word I know is “I”, the sweetest word I know is”Love”, and the one I will never forget is “You”
14.In a room full of people, you are always the first one I look for
15.I want to fall for you but I am not sure you’ll catch me.

No comments:

About mumbai film city

Film City, Mumbai  Located in a secluded area in the vicinity of Aarey Colony,  Mumbai , Film City is often regarded as a home ...